Saturday 28 May 2011

It's come to this.

So after staggering from one financial crisis to the next I decided that something had to go and that something was the television. In the uk we are charged £150 per year just to watch television. Well, they have to get Jonathan Ross's 4 million from somewhere don't they? A classic example of trickle up economics where the poor support the rich. Enough ranting for now. So what's this all about? Well, I decided to improve my typing skills,  improve my writing skills and fill the gaps in my free time by writing a blog. It will be about everything and anything my restless mind contemplates. It will be a self indulgent diary. It will also be a chance for me to ask the world questions like: does anyone know who designed the houses in Greenwich Close Maidstone and why don't we have more really cool houses in this country? I may put some pictures up if I can work out a way to do it. I've come to IT very late in life, so some things that are easy for many are a mystery to me. Thanks for reading. I now have to think up some interesting things to say, won't be easy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment